Notices: Tuesday 19th October 2021
- MT: We have all be devastated by the death of Sir David Amess. Margaret has sent a card on behalf of the choir to his family. Next year we will arrange a concert in support of one of his charities.
- MT: Tickets for our Remembrance Concert are now on sale from Kathie. Tickets are limited so will be allocated on a first come basis. It will not be possible to reserve tickets this year. We have 125 tickets for sale, split between us and the two bands.
- MT: A reminder that for us all to stay safe: we have to adhere to the following guidelines: social distancing at all times (no congregating in groups); when it is time to leave, please do so quickly; it is important that each member has a lateral flow test before each rehearsal; wear a mask if you want to. No sharing of music. Don’t move chairs from their original position. Windows have to remain open even in cold weather – please wear warm clothes, scarves etc.
- MT: We raised £354.18 for St Stephen’s, Prittlewell at the bucket collections on 17th October.
- MO: Thanks to everyone who helped set up the concert on Sunday and to the husbands who offered to clear up the church on Monday morning.
- DC: A nice sound on Sunday. Well done.