Notices: Tuesday 12 October 2021
- Our AGM is on 2nd November. Nomination forms for certain roles are on the table at the back. Please feel free to take a form and nominate yourself or a fellow choir member.
- Please see Margaret Gabe if you are interested in attending her music workshop.
- Poppies are for sale at the back of the hall. Please see Jan Fraser to pay for them.
- On Sunday, St Peter’s Church are not charging us for the hire of the church and tickets are free to guests attending. However, any donations made on the evening will go towards their charity – a sister church for their community hub. Please see Kathie if you want a guest ticket for Sunday. Soundcheck will be at 3.15pm but please don’t arrive before 3.00pm as the church needs to be set up first. There is only a small carpark but parking is available on the surrounding streets. Please keep your personal belongings to an absolute minimum – just your music/folder, water, small handbag. No food. Jackets will have to be put on the back of y0ur seat.
- Next week, we will start on our repertoire for our Remembrance and Christmas concerts. Please bring your Carols for Choirs book next Tuesday.